About Us: Position Available
Association Membership Coordinator
A major part of the job entails:
- Processing certification applications
- Responding to member/potential member phone enquiries
- Adding application information into a database
- Maintaining the certification database
- Maintaining files
- Coordinating monthly invoice mailings
The Association Membership Coordinator must be:
- Extremely organized
- Have strong verbal skills on the telephone
- Able to problem-solve
- Work independently in a small office, under the guidance of the Membership Director
You are very familiar with:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Basic database programs
Other possible assets (not mandatory):
- QuickBooks accounting program
The position requires a minimum of 5 years work experience. The full-time position (30-35 hrs./wk.) will be available January 3, 2023.
Anas Marketing & Management is a 35-year association management business, located in the historic district of Rockville, MD, a short walk from the Rockville Metro stop.
Please email your resume and a cover letter with salary request to: email@example.com.